Stort Valley Healthcare are working alongside the First Point Physio Specialist team to provide physiotherapy to patients.
Please contact your GP for further information and an appointment will be arranged with a member of the physiotherapy team.
• Patients over 16 years of age
• Any injuries – sprains/strains
• Muscle/joint pain in any part of the body
• Back, neck, shoulder, elbow, hand, fingers, trunk, hips, knees, ankles, feet, toes
• Arthritis or suspected Age related changes
• Neck/Back pain including sciatica, leg pain, pins and needles, numbness
• Anyone who had previously failed physiotherapy
If further referral or investigations are required, the physiotherapist will make these arrangements. Exercises and further information will also be supplied to you either by email or sent to you in the post
• Patients under 6 years of age
• Patients with pain / symptoms anywhere other than in the muscle/joint
• Patient with new weakness
• Patients with a head injury or headache
• Patients who primarily just need a Statement of Fitness for Work Note / Sick Note